Welcome

Welcome. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations, and I hope you gain inspiration for creations of your own. If you do, please leave me a comment. I am so curious!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First post

Since I was a child I lived from holiday to holiday.  Now that I'm grown, I create and decorate for holidays - at least Halloween, Christmas and Easter.
Halloween is such a cool, spooky time.  I love the weather, the colors, the art of the decorations and the light hearted approach to the darker side of life.  But it doesn't last long, and we're moving on to Christmas.

The best thing about Christmas, for me, is the music, not the decoratons.  No other season has such an abundance of beautiful music.  But Halloween is the most fun for creating.  So for my first post I 'm add collection of pictures of my latest Halloween creations.

A Table Lamp
Beetlejuice
Bad Baby
A Graveyard Theater
Fabric Hanging Bat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...