Welcome

Welcome. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations, and I hope you gain inspiration for creations of your own. If you do, please leave me a comment. I am so curious!

Monday, November 19, 2012

First Craft Show!

My first craft show ever was a blast.  Of course I spent more than I earned, but there were some awesome items there!!!  Some people actually loved my stuff.  Some people even bought some of it.  I met some very interesting people and overall enjoyed the event much, much more than I thought I would.

One person even said they recognized my stuff from ETSY!!  How cool is that!!!!!



I was especially proud of my shop sign.  I had picked up the flag holder at a thrift shop months ago thinking it was cool, and maybe someday I'd find a good use for it.  Well, I did!!!
 
Here's the image on the sign:


A shopper!!!  I don't think she bought anything.  But she seemed to like the stuff and that made me feel very validated!!!!
 
 One of my favorite stalls was that of Fiber Artist Joyce Hazlerig.  She had a display of incredible needle felted works of art.  Her Cheshire Cat was fabulous.  I bought a Russion Gnome from her and a kit for making beautiful fir trees for his forest.  She has an ETSY store:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/Gypsyharte.   Take a look at the wonderful pieces she's made!!!  You can see the Cheshire Cat there too (unless someone buys it from her for my Christmas Present).  Here's some pictures in case he's gone:



I'm busy listing the rest of my Halloween creations in my ETSY shop.  Then I can get started on some new creations.  I have about 1000 ideas, tons of supplies, but not enough time.  Probably just like a million other people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...