Welcome

Welcome. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations, and I hope you gain inspiration for creations of your own. If you do, please leave me a comment. I am so curious!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Favorite Sites

One of my mottoes has been "Cheap is good, free is better".  My kids always hated that.  But oh, how I love the Internet!!!!  The world sharing.  I could spend the rest of my life looking at arts and crafts others have made and coming up with ideas of my own.

Today I added a few more of my favorite sites to get ideas from or wonderful fun things to download - mostly for free!

Check out my latest discovery - The Toymaker (www.thetoymaker.com).  She's an artist living in Canada who loves to create and share charmingly illustrated toys to make from paper!  A wonder site for wanna be kindergarten teachers like me (scissors and paper and glue all day!)  She's also published a book which I have ordered.  I'll review it once I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...