Welcome

Welcome. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations, and I hope you gain inspiration for creations of your own. If you do, please leave me a comment. I am so curious!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cannon Pro 9000 Mark II - Great Printer!!!

My Epson Artisan finally gave up printing my heavy card stock tags, so I got a new printer for Christmas (a bit early, I know).  After much research, and some advice from Melissa Walker, creative genius behind the creations for sale at Immortal Visions on ETSY, I settled on the Cannon Pro 9000 Mark II.  It's strictly a printer, but prints my heavy card stock beautifully without a moment's hesitation!!!!!!  It will also print wide/long paper.  I love it!!

I'm keeping my Epson for the scanner and to print standard weight papers.

Speaking of Immortal Visions, check out these awesome Christmas tags I bought from her - they're just gorgeous!!   Here's the link to her store...  http://www.etsy.com/shop/ImmortalVisions?ref=seller_info




Here's the last of this season's Halloween creations - I have started on Christmas, finally.  I was thinking of the theme...It was a dark and spooky Christmas.  What do you think?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...