Welcome

Welcome. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations, and I hope you gain inspiration for creations of your own. If you do, please leave me a comment. I am so curious!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dollar Store Crafts!

I love the way this candle turned out!  It's a glass jar from the dollar store.  I cut out black images and glued them on, then wrapped used fabric softener sheets around it and inserted a dollar store battery operated candle.

This is my dollar store foam pumpkin decoupaged with a bargain bin napkin and sprayed with glitter.



No camping this weeked due to the burn ban!  So I guess I'll have more time to create more stuff I don't need.  If you see anything you'd like to have - let me know!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that gorgeous pumpkin! Can't believe it was a dollar store find. Your addition was magical : )
    Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pumpkin! Makes we want to make some :)
    You have the most genius ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...