Welcome

Welcome. I hope you enjoy seeing my creations, and I hope you gain inspiration for creations of your own. If you do, please leave me a comment. I am so curious!

Monday, April 11, 2011

A vintage Articulated Rabbit Freebie

I bought a vintage cardboard Easter decoration that had been damaged.  I scanned it then fixed it up using Adobe Photoshop Elements.  I added a foot that had been torn off, cleaned up some tears and removed the ears so it could be printed and reassembled.



  It's a Beistle.  I have no idea about the copyright.
After Easter comes Alice in Wonderland day, so here are some of my crafts in preparation.  They are found items that needed love and/or rebirth:





More Alice stuff to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...